Monday, July 23, 2012

Nothing Yet

We can't believe that we're taking this photo again.

Two years ago, it looked like this:
        Remember?

Anyway, the lymph node biopsy went well today.  The surgeon was able to remove one from my armpit, instead of his original plan to take one from my neck.  So, that's nice.  I didn't really want a scar on my neck.

And now, it's just a waiting game.

We should have some results Wednesday or Thursday.  Today is only Monday, if you hadn't noticed.

I've already got my next shirt picked out.  It says "I beat cancer" on the front and "twice" on the back.  Stupid lymphoma.

Waiting is hard. :(



6 comments:

Emily said...

Can't wait to see you in that shirt!!!!

hoxn said...

Waiting IS hard. Know that we're here if you guys ever want to "hang." I like your shirt idea - haha!
xoxoanh

Anne Meschke said...

Waiting is really hard. I am praying for results tomorrow - good ones. I hope the night goes fast and the doctors know something tomorrow. Thinking of you all the time...

Margaret said...

I thought that we agreed that your next shirt would say "I think that cancer can fu*k right off."

Andy Carlson said...

I trust you will not have to be writing long....a good report...clear and good to go....

The Wills Family said...

Hugs. Love, A