Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Okay, FINE!

Alright, alright, alright!

I've decided to take everyone's advice and learn to write ... for real. Tonight, I have my first class on memoir writing. I'm pretty excited ... and anxious. I have to produce 15 pages a week, plus other assignments. We'll see how all that goes.

But, I have high hopes. I mean, I used to break boards. I got my master's degree while pregnant and nursing a baby. I'm pretty good at showing cancer where to go.

This should be quite doable, right?

Still, wish me luck.


11 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations, Liz. I wish I could join you. I can't wait to hear how it goes.

MaryPat said...

That is GREAT Liz! I am so glad you are doing that. Good luck tonight!

Margaret said...

Remember that in the English language the text should read from left to right. Good luck.

Unknown said...

Sounds good, Liz. We'll like having a famous author in the family.

Jeff.

Laura said...

The other students will surely quit after witnessing your amazing skills.

Renee Miller said...

YAY!

Are you taking the Loft memoir class? It should be awesome!

Please remember us little people when you make it big.

The Wills Family said...

FABULOUS. I'm super excited for you. Can't wait to hear more. If you happen to fall short of 15 pages, I hear that changing fonts, spacing and margins does wonders.

Anonymous said...

Can I pre-order now? Good for you!

Charlotte Bovee

Darrell said...

And you think your last six months have been "interesting"?

You know what this means, don't you?

1. New York Times Best Seller List - Check

2. Matt Lauer interview - Check

3. Guest Appearance on Oprah - Check

4. Guest Apperance on Ellen - Check

5. Lots of Get Aways to Florida - Check

Love you Liz
Pop the Prognosticator

Andy - Becky Carlson said...

Go Girl!!

Heather Peterson said...

you will love it- so glad a spot opened up in the class!