Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Why Must I Wear This?

Regardless of all of my experience as a patient, I fail to see how this garment is at all reasonable.

Almost all of my doctors have gone to these paper robes. I understand that, because of their compact storage size and disposability, they are convenient for the medical world, but really, I must protest.

They don't even go all the way down to my waist.

Even people with hot flashes don't want to sit in an examination room in a cropped pink paper towel.

It's inhumane.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

C'mon. Those cost like $400 apiece in Paris.

Crista said...

Men must design these paper garment things! For instance, the paper lap cloth that nowhere NEAR fits around a pregnant lady who is waiting for an invasive pelvic exam. Oh, yes, and the 'one-size-fits-all' gown which is quite breezy, also, at that same type of appointment.