Thursday, April 29, 2010

Have You Seen Any Good Movies Lately?

Why, yes, I have. Thank you for asking.

As a matter of fact, I have seen SO many, that I can't remember all of them. But, here is a partial list from the last two months.
  • The Blind Side
  • An Education
  • Shrek
  • Snow White
  • The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
  • The Cutting Edge
  • Girl Interrupted
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • The Invention of Lying
  • Father of the Bride
  • Empire Records
  • Enchanted
  • Mulan
  • The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning
  • Waking Ned Devine
  • Shall We Dance
  • Brian Reagan, Standing Up
  • Sweet November
  • I Love You, Man
  • Couples Retreat
  • Encino Man
  • Keeping the Faith
  • Stranger Than Fiction
  • Personal Effects
  • Did You Hear About the Morgans?
  • Bride Wars
  • Grey Gardens
  • Pheobe in Wonderland
  • Up
  • Love Actually
  • Capote
  • Michael Clayton
  • The Twilight Saga: New Moon
  • The Talented Mr. Ripley
  • 21
  • The Time Traveler's Wife
  • Up in the Air
  • Jurassic Park: The Lost World
  • Forgetting Sarah Marshall
  • Flash of Genius
  • Sideways
  • Slumdog Millionaire
  • The Proposal
  • The Good Shepard
  • Baby Boom
  • Night at the Museum 2
  • Funny People
  • The Break-Up
  • Reign Over Me
  • Dreamgirls
I've also read some books.
  • A Prayer for Owen Meany
  • The Gargoyle
  • The Zookeeper's Wife
  • Little Earthquakes
  • The Bitch in the House
  • The Help
  • Eat This, Not That
  • A Family History
  • The Island of the Sequined Love Nun
  • The Brightest Star in the Sky
  • Someone Like You
Maybe I could get a job as a critic. Do they serve snacks to critics? I like snacks.

4 comments:

Crista said...

One of my favorite movies is the Cutting Edge, in fact, I think I still have it on VHS. TOE PIC!

Andy - Becky Carlson said...

Sounds like every day is a "friday night at the movies"....so, what is left for friday night?.....food....go girl.

Heidi Losleben said...

The Island of the Sequined Love Nun? Seriously?

Andy - Becky Carlson said...

Relay for Life.....walked for you last night....my nephew and me....go girl!!